Whilst we are advocates for hands on treatment we believe we can still help our patients in these extraordinary times.
We are passionate about using a holistic approach to treatment so always provide our patients with a great deal of advice and support regarding their condition, and that doesn’t have to stop just because we can’t see you face to face.
So we have introduced virtual physio appointments with Ann Petherbridge, the owner and principal clinician at Physio-Answers
We’ll have our appointment over video chat. You just need a computer or laptop!
We ask you the same questions we would in person
We then give you a few tests and movements and from that we will be able to give you some answers plus lots of advice, guidance and solutions to get your recovery started. We will:
• Discuss a bit of the science and biology behind the problem
• Go over why this has happened- what has caused or aggravated it
• Advise on what you can do to manage the pain or relieve it. This may be advice regarding movement, posture, sleeping positions or lifestyle advice.
• Send you a bespoke exercise program in picture or video format within 24 hours of the appointment
• Call 0203 538 3808 or book an appointment online
• Once booked, you will be sent a link and password to your virtual appointment, via email
• We will be using Zoom.us for our video calls. Please be assured this platform is secure and confidential. We do not record the video meeting but will make the usual physiotherapy notes for our records
If a video call doesn’t work for you, and you’d still like to talk to someone, give us a call on 0203 538 3808 and we can try and find a solution for you.
Initial Assessment. 45 minutes: £45
Follow up sessions. 30 minutes. £27
Thank you and stay safe,
The Physio-Answers team
Contact our Lewisham clinic based at Anytime
Fitness Birdwood Avenue Lewisham SE13 6UR.
Visit our physiotherapists based at our Leyton clinic -
300 High Road, Leyton, E10 5PW.
Find us at The Mayura Yoga Centre, 36 Eastern
Esplanade, Southend, Essex, SS1 2ES.